Friday, August 14, 2009

Showdown at Sunriver

Each year my entire side of the extended family makes a long weekend getaway at Sunriver. In anticipation of said weekend, I have acquired the following, along with full equipment for four players:





I'm calling you out, gentlemen. No equipment advantage (that's for my brothers-in-law). No creative scoring (that's for my brother). No red tees (that's for my dad). No excuses (that's for me). Mano e mano e mano e mano e mano. (Is that cinco manos?)

As if Nintendo's motion sensor technology were not already impressive enough, the new Motion Plus is an experience to behold. Every successful platform or technology needs a "killer app". I'm convinced that Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10with Motion Plus for the Wii is it. What the Wii gives up in video quality to Xbox and PS3 is MORE than made up in the true-to-life quality of play. Prepare to be amazed.





3 comments:

Douhet said...

I'm glad to hear there won't be any excuses.

SMDStudio said...

I want to play, too.

Sierra said...

Shonee has been practicing golf on Wii Fit, so watch out gentlemen. Actually, I think Montana may be a more skilled Wii golfer at this time.

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping