Wednesday, December 9, 2009

YouTube Gems - Bottle Kids Are Back

I'm hopping mad right now about 'stuff' like global warming legislation, cap and trade, the fool that is Robert Gibbs, and the redirection of TARP loan repayments into bottomless cesspools instead of paying down the debt. Alas, I promised my fan that I would dramatically cut back on my politically-inspired ranting. Deep breath... Deep breath...

Remember those kids that played the theme from Tetris on glass bottles? Well, Madison and Brooklyn have been waiting a long time to share this one with you: Carol of the Bottles. Kids, you CAN try this at home.



Oh yeah, I'm also irate about the healthcare debate. And the White House's apparent inability to understand in the most basic terms how the economy works. That is all.


Want to chime in? Leave a comment to further the discussion.

1 comment:

Sierra said...

I think you have more than one fan, because I haven't complained about your political tirades. I find them interesting and a nice contrast to the NPR I get fed on the radio.

http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping